ScanPole Creosoted Treated Scots Pine Fence Posts/Rails/5 Bar Gates
- Fence panels/horizontals used in highways fencing, equestrian fencing and animal security fencing.
- Fencing posts for the safety-critical uses of highways fencing, equestrian fencing and animal security fencing; Agricultural tree stakes/supports (fruit, vineyard and hops) only when a long service life (safety-critical) is required (BS 8417 Use Class 4 – ground contact but not to be placed directly in freshwater).
Why buy Creosoted timber from Celtic Timber?
- Desired service life of creosoted fencing is over 40 years
- Creosoted timber is made to British Standard in-ground contact approved.
- Fencing is made to the same exacting standards as BT telecom poles made in the same factory in the UK
- Seasoned & dried to 28% moisture
- Pressure-treated with creosote for 8 hours at up to 12 bar of pressure. 100% sapwood penetration is our standard
- 120 kg of creosote per m3 of wood. Typically 1.65 m x 90 mm stake has over 1.25 kg of creosote inside
- 100% scots pine – largely sourced from Norway
Please Note – We are able to supply the following products, please see image for minimum order quantity (highlighted in yellow is what we have in stock):